|Service Type||Plant Cultivation|
Soilless cultivation Service is much more than just another way of growing produce. It is a misconception to believe that the issue of workable land is the main reason growers are drawn to soilless cultivation. Higher yields and higher quality is the main attraction. This higher level of cultivation technology is available and successful for flowers, vegetables and herb growers alike.The name of the game in soilless culture is Control:
- Control over the PH & EC in the Root Zone.
- Control over the water & nutrients uptake.
- Control over the soil quality.
- Control over off-season produces cultivation.
This precision leads to optimal growing conditions and better the yields in all fields, during all seasons. The leading substrate in the world today is Coco Peat. It is organic, has a good air/water ratio and is readily available at reasonable prices. In order to use this substrate, you require complementary technology to maximize the benefits of soilless cultivation. Growing Systems (troughs & drainage gutters) are a highly professional complementary technology for soilless cultivation. Made of environmentally minded material, providing an unlimited root area per plant, with a good water + fertilizer need compensation, a good humidity and aeration condition around the plant area, these systems optimize yields and costs. The planting and re-planting structure is easy. Above all, We offer a system that allows re-using and recycling of water + nutrients that would otherwise be wasted between growing seasons, growing systems can easily be sterilized using any system (chemicals, steaming, solar). Soilless cultivation optimizes yields both of the plants and the growers who can produce higher quality and quantity, regardless of the season, while recycling and re-using the water and nutrients as well as the system itself. The grower’s understanding of the plant and its needs grow and is enhanced by the knowledge acquired with the soilless cultivation technology. Soilless cultivation is the future for an ever-growing world population who can not afford to continuously plant and re-plant in the soil or risk their yields to soil deterioration.About Mapal:
Mapal’s polypropylene troughs and drainage collection systems:
- Mapal‘s Agricultural Department was established in an effort to respond to the growing interest and need of the worldwide agricultural community in soilless culture systems. It has since developed and expanded its professional soilless cultivation systems to include solutions for herbs, cut flowers, vegetables and strawberry cultivation. Mapal‘s factory is located in Israel, a country well acquainted with difficult climate and soil problems. We, at Maple, understand the need to recycle drainage water and have developed systems and products to minimize waste.
- Durable, UV resistant
- Resistant to steam sterilization
- Suitable for most substrates like coir - coco peat, volcanic soil, perlite, and rock wool
- Easy to assemble
- Customized sizes