|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Roll|
|Usage/Application||Horticulture protected cultivation|
|Available Width||0.75 MTR,1 MTR,1.2 MTR|
|Size||400 SQM /480 SQM/600 SQM|
|Packaging Size||1X400 MTR|
Grobest Mulching is covering the soil around the plant with plastics film, straw, grass, hay, dry leaves, stones etc which prevents the loss of moisture and acts as a barrier between the soil and atmosphere. It helps in moderating the soil temperature & micro-climate in the plant root zone, which helps to increase yield and early maturity of crops.
There are coloured plastics mulch films, which determine its energy radiating behavior and also influences the micro climate around the plant.
A mulch is a layer of material applied to the surface of an area of soil. Its purpose is any or all of the following:-
· to conserve moisture
· to improve the fertility and health of the soil
· to reduce weed growth
· to enhance the visual appeal of the area.
Used in Horticulture, Commercial Crop Production, Gardening.
· Reduces water use by up to 75% as it protects the soil from evaporation.
· Provides valuable nutrients as the mulch breaks down.
· Encourages worms, which aerate the soil and provide fertilizer in the form of worm castings.
· Helps build the soil into a soft friable mixture, which encourages good plant growth and makes it easier to weed.
· Reduces the amount of weeds.
· Help soils retain moisture in summer.
· Suppress weeds.
· Improve soil texture.
· Deter some pests.
· Protect plant roots from extreme temperatures.
· Encourage beneficial soil organisms.
· Provide a barrier for edible crops coming into contact with soil.
· Give a decorative finish.
Rated by 154 Users